miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

2° Medio B - Task 2

Hey guys, how is it going? :) 

I hope you're all having a great time at home. Learning and having fun at the same time. 
I would like to thank and congratulate all of you who have sent me your first task on time. I can see you're doing a great effort to cope with all the activities that I'm sending you. 

Well, this is task #2. It's related to body parts and conditional sentences with "Should". This is all related to UNIT 6 from your textbook MOVE BEYOND 4, so have a look at that unit before doing this worksheet.

CLIC AQUÍ PARA DESCARGAR LA GUÍA 2

*Remember, you have until April 8th to send your finished work to my email profesorcesarinzunza@irm.cl

HAVE A NICE WEEK! Love, Teacher César.

COMUNICADO IMPORTANTE - ASIGNATURAS DE INGLÉS / TALLER DE DCI / ELECTIVO

Estimados(as) estudiantes: Espero que estén todos muy bien. Les escribo para solicitarles que revisen su registro de notas en la plataforma ...